Keystone Risk Partners was founded in May, 2002. However; the principals have been in the captive space since the 1980s. Through both hard and soft market cycles, Keystone has led with cutting edge product innovation and seamless execution of financial solutions to meet insurance challenges.
Over the years Keystone has developed strong partnerships with brokers across the nation by bringing the following value to their agencies:
- Access to independent captive facilities and complex alternative risk financing mechanisms
- 150+ years of combined large account underwriting experience
- Intensive finance and equity analytics capabilities
- Unique relationships with national carriers allowing for proprietary structures for complex accounts
- The ability to craft solutions for risks with multifaceted organizational or ownership arrangements
Keystone’s dedicated focus to these areas of expertise has empowered their agent and broker partners with differentiation in the marketplace and an unparalleled ability to retain their existing large clients.